Solimar’s Disk Fluidizer System Provides Aeration & Vibration for Fast, Efficient Unloading of Dry Bulk Materials.
Solimar’s Disk Fluidizer works effectively to provide aeration, vibration & directional air flow required for rapid unloading of dry bulk trailers & containers.
Easy to Install, Clean & Maintain
Unlike fabric pads that plug or wear out & have to be replaced regularly, the Disk Fluidizer will not plug nor pick up moisture which can cause mildew.
Solimar Disk Fluidizers can be retrofitted to replace older or inferior style aeration cones.
- Durable, food grade silicone will not harden, crack or tear.
- Standard disks – blue or white up to 350° F (170° C) operating temperature.
- Specialty disks – orange > high temp to 450° F (230° C), grey > metal detectable.
- Disk seals tightly to the hopper wall which prevents plugged airlines.
- Stainless steel Hopper Savers prevent hopper wear caused by abrasive materials.
- Air Manifolds use 1½” & 2″ airlines – fiber reinforced grey or amber colored Clear-View plastic.
How it Works
Pressurized air enters the exterior manifold & is forced through the opening of the tank’s hopper wall. The Fluidizer disk disperses the air along the inside of the hopper. Near the end of the unloading cycle the Fluidizer begins to vibrate. This combination of air flow along the hopper wall & gentle vibration of the disk prevents bridging & ratholing while generating quick product flow to the outlet & ensuring good cleanout of the trailer.
Fits Most Hopper Styles
Solimar’s Fluidizer Disks can be used on a variety of hopper styles & will conform to any hopper shape, curved or flat. One, two or three port manifolds available for various installation combinations.
Questions about our Solimar Trailer Fluidizer?
Please use our free and convenient Application Questionnaire to determine if we can solve your material flow problem. Feel free to call a Solimar Pneumatics representative to answer any of your questions at 1-800-233-7109. Our team of qualified, professional advisors are here for you to help you through the entire process – Concept to Completion.Questionnaire Contact US